If you have any questions about your collective agreement rights, please talk to your shop steward.
- University of Regina Collective Agreement 2018-2021
- FIRST NATIONS UNIVERSITY OF CANADA Collective Agreement 2014-2018
- MACKENZIE ART GALLERY Collective Agreement 2016-2019
- CHARTWELLS Collective Agreement 2017-2021
- MACKENZIE ART GALLERY Collective Agreement 2014-2015
- CHARTWELLS Collective Agreement June 2011 – May 2014
- FIRST NATIONS UNIVERSITY OF CANADA Collective Agreement 2007-2010
- UNIVERSITY OF REGINA Collective Agreement 2013-2015
- UNIVERSITY OF REGINA Collective Agreement 2016-2017
- CHARTWELLS Collective Agreement 2015-2017
Below are links to Agendas and Minutes for previous meetings. If you click on the date that you wish to access a pdf version of the information will come up on your browser.
General Membership Meetings
CUPE 5791 Agenda November 10, 2015
CUPE 5791 Agenda Feb 10, 2016
CUPE 5791 Agenda Mar 9, 2016
CUPE 5791 Agenda April 13, 2016
CUPE 5791 Agenda May 11, 2016
CUPE 5791 Agenda April 11, 2018
CUPE 5791 Agenda December 12, 2018
CUPE 5791 Agenda September11, 2019
CUPE 5791 Agenda October 09, 2019
CUPE 5791 Minutes Dec 9, 2015
CUPE 5791 Minutes Feb 10, 2016
CUPE 5791 Minutes June 11, 2016
CUPE 5791 Minutes May 10, 2017
CUPE 5791 Minutes June 14, 2017
CUPE 5791 Minutes Nov 8, 2017
CUPE 5791 Minutes March 14, 2018
CUPE 5791 Minutes April 11, 2018
CUPE 5791 Minutes June 11, 2018
CUPE 5791 Minutes August 29, 2018
CUPE 5791 Minutes September 12, 2018
CUPE 5791 Minutes October 11, 2018
CUPE 5791 Minutes December 11, 2018
CUPE 5791 Minutes June 12, 2019
CUPE 5791 Minutes September 11, 2019
Below are links to the pdf version of commonly need forms for our CUPE members.
Leave of Absence Voucher – this form is used to provide you with funding for travel and accommodations while you are on CUPE educational workshops or CUPE business.
Let us know if there are any other forms you would like to see here so we can continue to make this page better.
Our bylaws set out the rules for how our local democratically elects our representatives, and how it is run.
- CUPE 5791 Bylaws (Updated October 2014)
The following is a link to the University of Regina Human Resources Benefits page for the CUPE 5791 collective.
Further details go to www.mysunlife.ca/uregina to connect to SunLife’s group benefits page or call the customer care centre at 1-800-361-6212.
Click here to go to the University of Regina Human Resources job opportunities webpage.
Click here to go to submit a job application to the University of Regina Chartwell Food Services
Click here to go to the First Nations University of Canada job opportunities webpage
Click here to go to Mackenzie Art Gallery’s job opportunities webpage